This is the profile of the dude who I am stuck with for the Rebel Race.
He is a life coach!
What the hell people?
You pay this sad story to advise you on your life?!!
Please allow me to save you some time. Please forgive me in advance if you don't like my criteria for meeting a woman, but I have been going on too many first dates, and I really want a relationship, not a first date with someone that is not a fit for me. And, I want to make sure that I am a fit for you, so I don't waste your time. So here are some key things that we have to have in common before we meet.
1. We have shared enough pictures, especially of our waist lines, that we have certainty around the fact that we both have a flat tummy.
2. We are not on ANY kind of timeline of getting remarried. For me, it is not even conceivable for the next five years.
3. We have shared very recent, 2012 pictures with each other, and there is no doubt what each other looks like, and we want to meet.
4. You are OK with me not drinking. I love you to drink as much as you want, as often as you want, as long as you are responsible.
5. You are OK with me being a CEO, that has a big job, and stays very scheduled during the week, and travels a lot.
6. You live in one of the three cities that I work on a weekly basis: Austin, Dallas or Houston.
7. You are NOT married. Not even a little bit. Smile. And you are not over 47 years old. Sorry, but I am a very young, highly active 54.
8. You work out at least three times a week, and pride yourself on your physical condition
9. You don't have young children at home, and preferably they are gown and out of the home. I am a grandfather.
10. You have told the absolute truth about EVERYTHING on your profile, as have I, because we have INTEGRITY in this process.
I am a great guy who loves to laugh and cut up. I typically send out funny emails to break the ice, and make you laugh. I don't take this site all too seriously, because I think that there is a lot of folks trying to be someone that they are not. Like putting up pictures and representing that these are of you today. I think that we need to be honest. Like, I am not going to notice that you don't look like your picture when we meet. Also, I don't want us to 'sell' each other on who we are over email or text. It is nice to get the first contact or two via these, but it is good to get together and test the chemistry.
At the end of the day, that is what it comes down to. The 'click' factor.... do we click.... is it comfortable. Do we really enjoy being in each other's company. We can artificially make it happen over media, but it is much harder to make this happen in person. So, my predilection is to get together pretty quickly, if we like each others recent pictures. What do you think about all this? Would love to hear your opinions.
Thanks for very much for taking the time to read this.I truly hope I have not offended you.
Stupid, artificial, superficial, arrogant...blah, blah, blah...
He makes me laugh...
The Blonde needs Voltare!